An award-winning actress at 15 years old, Krystal Brimner has definitely come a long way from her very first broadway stint as Annie in 2016. Many may know her as a budding singer-actress, but the half-Scottish beauty is actually a style star in the making as well. Understated and casual with just the right touch of playfulness, her style never fails to channel cool-girl vibes.
If you want to pick up some style tips from her, we suggest starting with her *countless* crop top outfits. We’ve already browsed through her IG feed for your convenience, so take a look at her best OOTDs below!
8 Cute, Fresh Ways to Style a Crop Top, According to Krystal Brimner
1. For that low-key hubadera ‘fit, layer an oversized jacket on top of your crop top. Krystal opts for a pastel green bomber to add a subtle hint of color.
2. This flirty candy-colored getup from Krystal is every Y2K girl’s dream. Plus points for those adorable heart-shaped earrings!
3. Space pants are definitely a daring choice, but Krystal’s not one to shy away from bold fashion trends. To neutralize the colorful piece, she wears a plain white top and matching chunky shoes.
4. Who knew denim overalls could look so cool? Krystal elevates the basic with an ultra-short crop top and a voluminous blowout.
5. You can never go wrong with a classic denim and white top outfit. For that extra oomph, Krystal carries a fur leopard bag that takes us back to the ‘80s animal print craze.
6. Krystal’s pinstripe vest is a super easy way to dress up a plain crop top. FYI, vertical stripes can also help elongate your figure!
7. If casual is more your style, wear a low-cut top with your comfiest pair of sweatpants. Great for 8 a.m. classes and impromptu girls’ nights out!
8. In Krystal’s book, a neutral-toned crop top also doubles as a chic inner shirt. Like her, pair it with printed co-ords so you can run errands in style.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!