An award-winning actress at 15 years old, Krystal Brimner has definitely come a long way from her very first broadway stint as Annie in 2016. Many may know her as a budding singer-actress, but the half-Scottish beauty is actually a style star in the making as well. Understated and casual with just the right touch of playfulness, her style never fails to channel cool-girl vibes.
If you want to pick up some style tips from her, we suggest starting with her *countless* crop top outfits. We’ve already browsed through her IG feed for your convenience, so take a look at her best OOTDs below!
8 Cute, Fresh Ways to Style a Crop Top, According to Krystal Brimner
1. For that low-key hubadera ‘fit, layer an oversized jacket on top of your crop top. Krystal opts for a pastel green bomber to add a subtle hint of color.
2. This flirty candy-colored getup from Krystal is every Y2K girl’s dream. Plus points for those adorable heart-shaped earrings!
3. Space pants are definitely a daring choice, but Krystal’s not one to shy away from bold fashion trends. To neutralize the colorful piece, she wears a plain white top and matching chunky shoes.
4. Who knew denim overalls could look so cool? Krystal elevates the basic with an ultra-short crop top and a voluminous blowout.
5. You can never go wrong with a classic denim and white top outfit. For that extra oomph, Krystal carries a fur leopard bag that takes us back to the ‘80s animal print craze.
6. Krystal’s pinstripe vest is a super easy way to dress up a plain crop top. FYI, vertical stripes can also help elongate your figure!
7. If casual is more your style, wear a low-cut top with your comfiest pair of sweatpants. Great for 8 a.m. classes and impromptu girls’ nights out!
8. In Krystal’s book, a neutral-toned crop top also doubles as a chic inner shirt. Like her, pair it with printed co-ords so you can run errands in style.