ICYDK, He’s Into Her star and former Pinoy Big Brother housemate Criza Taa isn’t only a talented actress. A quick scroll through her Instagram feed will instantly prove that she also has the skills to put on a balanced mix of casual and fresh outfits. From a classic white top and denim jeans combo to retro-inspired printed co-ords, the 17-year-old actress’ wardrobe clearly has ~*range*~. If you gravitate towards fun outfits but still have a penchant for basic pieces, Criza might be your next fashion inspo!
Below, we curated 10 of Criza’s wardrobe staples, as seen on her Instagram:
1. Sometimes, all you need is a mini dress for an outfit that takes minimal effort but provides maximum impact. Accessorize with jewelry and a micro handbag, and you're good to go!
2. If you want clothes that easily pop out in pics, try vibrant retro-inspired prints! Here’s Criza looking fresh with her funky co-ords:
3. No wardrobe is complete without comfy loose jeans. Couple it with a neutral or plain top, and you have an outfit that never goes out of style.
4. On days when you feel like there’s nothing to wear, simply put on a neutral-toned jumpsuit and slides. This foolproof outfit combo doesn’t disappoint!
5. Criza sports an oversized graphic tee and ripped jeans, paired with colorful sneakers that serve as the outfit’s focal point. Perfect for quick errands, this casual look might just be your next go-to.
6. A neutral-toned and ribbed tank top is a girl’s best friend! The best part is that you can pair this modern closet staple with anything—jeans, shorts, and skirts. This versatile top is definitely a must-have.
7. Tank tops and denim shorts will forever be a power duo, especially in a very humid country like ours. Like Criza, feel free to layer a thin sweater for extra style points.
8. Spice up your usual beachwear by accessorizing with a cute bucket hat. You can also layer a cute mesh shirt on top of your bikini for added modesty.
9. If you want a more dainty look, go for a classic spaghetti strap romper with vibrant prints. Couple it with jewelry or sunnies, and you’re golden.
10. Monochromatic sweatshirts and sweatpants are perfect for both staying in and out!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!