The recent start of the wet season means extra cups of coffee, relaxing Netflix reruns, and fresh rainy day OOTDs. And if you think that fashion is out of the question when it’s pouring out, your favorite local stars will make you believe otherwise. From snuggly sweater ‘fits to foolproof denim pairings, these celeb-approved looks prove that cozy is the new stylish.
Need the receipts? Below, check out eight cute, practical OOTDs we’re stealing from celebs to stay dry this rainy season:
1. On drizzling days, skip the umbrella and go for an adorable beanie instead. Pair it with a baggy shirt and chunky sneakers for the ultimate low-key ensemble.
2. To stay warm and cozy throughout the chilly month, bundle up with your favorite cable-knit cardigan. You can even wear it over a torso-baring crop top if you’re not ready to go all-out hubadera.
3. Low-key girls will love AC’s tried-and-true combo of denim and Doc Martens. Partnered with a comfy puffer jacket, this simple combo will never let you down!
4. We’ll leave it to Julia to convince you that pretty dresses can be practical, too! As she demonstrates, you can easily toughen up the ensemble with a baseball cap and some sturdy black boots.
5. Effortless and trendy, a cardigan top is every girl’s must-have amidst the typhoon season. Case in point: Claudia’s laidback all-blue ensemble!
6. Next time you feel too tamad to come up with an OOTD, just throw on an oversized jacket that can pass as a mini dress. Add in a bucket hat to protect yourself from the afternoon showers as you walk to class.
7. Need to perk up a gloomy day? Don a playful mini skirt with cutesy knee-high socks and a printed pullover.
8. Fact: Crocs are the best footwear to rely on when it’s raining cats and dogs. Like Sue, elevate your go-to pair with a pastel-hued cardigan and a halter top.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!