Now that the rainy season is officially here, we’re ready to trade in our bikinis and flip-flops for sweaters and boots. If you need to reorient yourself with the ~cozy~ aesthetic, let Chanty Videla be your guide. This half-Filipino K-pop idol isn’t just a talented performer—she’s also a budding style icon beyond the stage. After all, we’d expect nothing less from a fashion lover who looks up to Heart Evangelista! Ahead, check out eight of Chantal’s best outfits so far:
1. Chantal’s tip: Neutralize a colorful sweater with earth-toned pieces like tan boots and navy capris.
2. If you don’t like experimenting with color, play with textures instead. For instance, Chantal wears her leather jacket with a knit top and corduroy pants.
3. How *adorable* is Chantal’s fuzzy jacket? We love how she pairs it with a mustard tee for that pop of color.
4. Layer a turtleneck blouse under a low-cut dress for added coverage. Accessorize with dainty pieces to complete your soft-girl ensemble!
5. According to Chantal, there’s nothing wrong with sticking to the basics! Cop her jeans and sneakers combo for an effortlessly cute OOTD.
6. Tired of the Y2K aesthetic? Go for a ‘60s-inspired mod dress instead! As Chantal demonstrates, you can make it timeless with a beige peacoat and matching ankle boots.
7. Apart from being stylish and versatile, a loose hanging shirt is also extra presko! That makes it perfect for those humid rainy afternoons we Filipinos usually experience.
8. On windy days, don a floral maxi dress with a plain cardigan. Super simple yet pretty!