Flaunting your S.O. on social media can be tricky if you’re not the photogenic type. Here’s the good news: Lots of celebrity love teams have already mastered the art of posing for the camera together! For example, Kyline Alcantara and Mavy Legaspi always look adorable in their photos online. While they usually go for super sweet poses that make us feel kilig, they never look too cheesy or cringe-worthy.
Below, we list down some of their best couple poses to inspire you and your beau:
1. Coordinating OOTDs with your partner? Don’t forget to take some snaps for the ‘gram! Take cues from Mavy and Kyline, who are showing off their matching jerseys and printed pajamas.
2. Recreate this low-key look by asking your beau to hug you from behind and looking away from the camera. Go for a candid laughing shot to keep the pic light-hearted!
3. If your S.O. is also your go-to travel buddy, we suggest taking scenic photos together! You can also turn your backs to the camera to further highlight a stunning view.
4. For touchy-feely couples, don’t be afraid to hold your partner closely and rest your hands on their body. Super adorbs!
5. Playful poses like this are effortlessly double tap-worthy. Similar to Kyline, pretend like you’re whispering a secret to your partner as he flashes a knowing smile.
6. You can never go wrong with the classic arm around the shoulder pose. You can even reach up to hold your partner’s hand for that extra kilig touch.
7. Next time you and your special someone attend a party, give dancing shots a try. You don’t have to be a pro dancer to pull these off—the key is to have fun with your beau!
8. To DIY this simple couple snap, interlock your fingers with your partner and gaze into each other’s eyes. Bonus points if you can take the photo in a pretty garden!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!