Whether you’re running some errands or going on a coffee date with your friends, there’s never a wrong time to don an Instagram-worthy outfit and make the streets your own runway. I think we can all agree that every good OOTD deserves to be featured on the ‘gram! You don’t want to feel the frustration of going home after a day outside, only to realize that you didn’t take a single photo of your straight-out-of-Pinterest outfit.
If you’re the type to shy away from the camera, you can learn some quick, go-to poses from Angelique Manto, the impeccable IG queen herself! Effortless and chic, her pegs will surely make your impromptu OOTD photoshoots *a lot* easier.
Keep reading about how to DIY her poses below!
- The easiest way to break the awkwardness that comes with posing in front of a camera is to simply cross your legs. If you’re feeling extra, you can also put your hands on your hips or touch your hair to up your posing game.
- Not knowing where to place your hands could be one of the hardest parts of posing for an OOTD photo. When in doubt, simply slip your hands in your pockets to instantly look more confident.
- Another way to make your poses look natural is to move comfortably and let the camera capture your candid beauty. Like Angelique, strut like a real queen and trust your photographer to capture the money shot!
- Sick of facing the camera? Feeling like your poses are getting a bit monotonous? Angelique’s solution is to turn your back away from the camera and look over your shoulder like a celebrity on a red carpet.
- The only thing you need for this one is a decent-looking wall that would look good on your feed. Lean your back or your hand against it, extend your legs, and give the camera your own take on a supermodel face.
- Best to do when you’re in heels, you can act like you’re trying to fix your shoes and let the camera capture your main character moment. This pose is edgy but classy, perfect for semi-formal or formal outfits!
- According to Angelique, an effortless way to spice up your OOTD poses is to use mundane objects—like a cup of coffee or smartphone—as props.
- Who said only men can manspread? Perfect for her signature tank top and oversized blazer combo, Angelique’s pose is guaranteed to do justice to your expensive-looking outfits.
- The best way to break the monotony in your OOTD poses is to go down to a full squat. Be sturdy on your feet to project that cool-girl vibe!
- This last one is for the shy girlies out there! With your fave hat, look down, put one foot forward, and let the photo speak for itself.