After two whole years of watching your bias through the screen, you’re finally seeing your favorite artist perform live. Yay, we’re soooo excited for you!
Now that you’ve secured your ticket, let’s move on to the next most important thing: Your concert outfit. If you think that rocking 3-inch heels will give you a better chance of seeing your oppa, we’d argue that simplicity is king. Go for something easy, fresh, and comfortable—that’s the *best* way to dance to your fave jams! Rest assured, you don’t have to give up your personal style to stay comfy all night. Keep scrolling for a list of concert outfit ideas that are both practical and stylish!
1. Apart from being ultra-cozy, the hoodie and joggers combo also look great on Instagram. Cap off the laidback ‘fit with your go-to pair of chunky sneakers.
2. Pair a delicate dress with a tougher piece like Maris’ black combat boots. Those sturdy shoes will keep you safe as you cheer for your ult group.
3. Layers are necessary when you’re attending an outdoor gig. You can always opt for the usual cardigan or jacket, but don’t be afraid to pair different crop tops together à la Blythe.
4. For an elevated grunge look, combine leather with classy elements. Take notes from Krystal, who wears her leather blazer with fine jewelry and high-waisted trousers.
5. Who says you can’t dress preppy for a concert? As Sue demonstrates, you can easily edge up a tennis skirt with a statement sweater and a baseball cap.
6. For a makeshift mini dress, whip out an oversized pullover similar to Gillian’s. Throw on your sneakers and call it a day!
7. When in doubt, just wear merch! For instance, Alexa dons her vintage Blackpink graphic tee with jeans and slip-ons for a sleek, fuss-free ensemble.
8. Overall dresses are cute and go with other basics in your closet. If you want to keep the number casual, wear it with a printed tee and white sneakers.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!