ICYMI, Claudia Barretto flew to Europe two weeks ago to celebrate her college graduation. In typical Claudia fashion, her vacation snaps on IG also feature the most chic travel OOTDs! Whether you’re spending your summer break here or heading abroad like Claudia, her effortless ‘fits are definitely worth copping. Take a closer look below!
1. On Claudia’s first day in Spain, she donned an ultra-pretty flowy dress! To keep things casual, she wore it with an oversized brown coat and white sneakers.
2. Claudia’s the picture of elegance in this all-white ensemble. Perfect for a long day of sightseeing!
3. It seems like Claudia’s a fan of monochromatic outfits—not that we blame her! This matching black set looks so stylish and comfy.
4. Crop tops and high-waisted pants are BFFs for a good reason. Paired together, they create an effortless getup that emanates off-duty model vibes.
5. Claudia had to dress for the cold weather when she arrived in France, but she looked just as sophisticated. Case in point: This cozy white sweater and cap combo!
6. As Claudia demonstrates, a colorful outfit is the best way to perk up a rainy day. Super cute!
7. But if you don’t want to commit to a full-on colorful ‘fit, start small with bright accessories. For example, Claudia spices up her neutral OOTD with an orange bag and a matching barrette.
8. Claudia’s tip: When wearing a low-cut top, accentuate your décolletage with delicate layered necklaces. We’re obsessed with how she wore her hair up to really spotlight that pretty neckline.
9. For that pop of color, Claudia trades in her typical white button-down for this cute green one instead. She neutralizes the bright number with a tan purse and straight-leg pants.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!