Stylish content creator Ciacia Mendoza knows a thing or two about dressing effortlessly. She’s mastered the art of putting together fuss-free and on-trend pieces in a way that inspires us to try to pull it off, too.
A quick scroll through her Instagram and you’ll notice that a recurring style when it comes to tops are those of the back-baring variety. From halters to apron tops to those with thicker straps that tie neatly at the back, Ciacia sure knows how to work the flattering cut in her favor.
Here are 5 backless looks to cop from Ciacia Mendoza:
1. Her take on co-ords? A sky blue halter top and Bermuda shorts set that looks as fresh as it probably feels.
2. She’s traveled back in time to the year 2000 and taken a chic apron top back with her. We love how she echoes the colors of the strings with her bright baguette bag.
3. A classic cut gets a good dose of drama with an ultra-low back that ties at the waist. We love how it brings elegance to the everyday.
4. Satin all over is the shiny ‘fit we didn’t know we needed. We especially love the ruffled trim on her cropped apron top.
5. Not only is she making a statement about sustainability with this Hello Habi halter top, she’s also showing what a fun pairing a quirky top and plaid trousers make.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.