Being touted as one of the "crazy rich kids" of the Philippines means having access to the finer things in life, including traveling to the dreamiest destinations in the world. Rocio Zobel, one of the youngest members of the Zobel de Ayala clan, never fails to ignite our wanderlust whenever she shares glimpses of her fashionable life on Instagram. The youngest daughter of Iñigo and Maricris Zobel is currently studying fashion design and online photography at Parsons School of Design in New York, so whenever she has time for globetrotting, it comes as no surprise that she packs only the chicest outfits!
LOOK: 7 Totally Chic Vacation Outfits We're Copying from Rocio Zobel
1. Could there be a more perfect beach dress than this Missoni abstract-knit halterneck number on Rocio? The heiress paired the colorful frock with a mini Hermès Kelly in bubblegum pink, nude strap sandals, and her naturally sun-kissed glow. Stunning!
2. Clad in a hot pink bandeau bikini set, Rocio was stylishly blending in with her backdrop while vacationing in Careyes, the most exclusive destination in Mexico. She completed her 'fit with the most fitting beach accessories: a stack of bracelets, layered gold necklaces, and a pair of black sunnies.
3. Here's a print-on-print masterclass for beach OOTDs: Opt for an abstract-print bikini set in summery hues, team it with an equally vibrant orange sarong as your makeshift skirt, and then you can call it a day!
4. For a dressy affair, you can't go wrong with a sultry ab-baring black number, especially if it comes with a cropped top featuring off-the-shoulder puff sleeves and the perfect-fitting bandage skirt. Pile on some dainty gold jewelry and you're good for a night (or day) or partying.
5. Rocio calls this her "jungle attire," and we're all for it! We love the polished flair lent by her unbuttoned white shirt, the eccentric vibe of her oversized aviator sunglasses, the pop of colors from her crochet shorts, and the quirkiness of those cowboy boots.
6. It seems like the stylish heiress has a penchant for colorful chevron patterns, as evidenced by her "paradise city" OOTD featuring a sultry halterneck top paired with black trousers and punctuated with Cartier bangles. We're sold!
7. Another fashion piece that Rocio clearly gravitates towards are bandeau bikinis—and we can't blame this stylish young lady! We mean, look, this scarf-print set was obviously the perfect choice while basking in the sun and enjoying a good book.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.