Everyone deserves to wear what makes them feel confident, whether that’s a bold hubadera getup or a modest, simple ‘fit. So if you’re not comfortable wearing a crop top on its own, that’s totally okay! There are lots of ways to wear crop tops without showing too much skin—and some of these combos have even been tested by your fave style icons. Scroll down to see some celeb-approved crop top OOTDs that shy girls can easily DIY:
1. When it’s chilly out, you can just throw on a cozy knit cardigan over a cheeky top.
2. It may seem counterintuitive, but you can pair two crop tops together for added layers! For instance, Blythe wears her white crop top with a cropped button-down.
3. Apart from providing more coverage, long-sleeved crop tops are also super cute and versatile!
4. Need a presko alternative for the summer? Similar to Julia, wear a sleeveless vest and use a crop top as your inner shirt.
5. With a laid-back baggy crop top, you won’t have to worry about your top bunching up in unflattering areas. Pair it with sneakers and loose trousers for that streetwear-inspired ‘fit.
6. If you prefer casual getups like Kyline, opt for an oversized jacket or button-down instead of a cardigan or blazer.
7. We will never get tired of the classic crop top and high-waisted jeans combo. Perfect for a long school day or a shopping trip with friends!
8. Gillian’s shy-girl tip: Layer a crop top over a plain fitted tee for a demure ensemble.
How to Style Crop Tops, Depending on Which Body Part You Want to ~Flaunt~
Modest, Casual Celeb OOTDs to Try For Your Next On-Site Class
10 Cute, IG-Worthy Crop Tops That Will Bring You Back to the Early 2000s