Fact: A fun night out with friends wouldn't feel complete without an IG-worthy outfit. You can go to the hottest bar with a ~banger~ dance playlist and a flavorful cocktail lineup, but the *perfect* night-out OOTD will be the ultimate highlight of your evening. Even if you're not a fan of hubadera fashion, you can still paint the town red dressed in a modest and comfy outfit!
Don't believe us? Scroll down to see eight celeb-approved pegs that conservative dressers can recreate on girls' night:
1. Spice up a plain white top with a fun pair of pants. You can also throw on a bolero sweater for added coverage!
2. Stuck in a fashion rut? Just go for co-ords so you won't have to worry about matching different pieces together.
3. If crop tops make you feel self-conscious, layer it under an oversized blazer that hides your midriff. Such an underrated style combo, TBH!
4. Make an earth-toned maxi dress your go-to if you don't feel comfortable in mini dresses. Complement the number with fine jewelry and minimal makeup for that ~clean girl~ look.
5. For a cool-girl 'fit, opt for an all-black outfit that showcases your personality. So chic!
6. FYI, you can wear that oversized top you never use as a cute dress. Don't forget to accessorize with ultra-chic staples!
7. To DIY this elegant ensemble, swap out your usual jeans for neutral-hued trousers. This classic will balance out nearly everything in your wardrobe, but there's also no harm in opting for a basic black top.
8. Make a flirty dress less revealing by layering it over timeless pieces. For example, you can wear a plain white tee under a summer dress to cover up its low neckline.