All of Catriona Gray's Stunning OOTDs for Miss Universe Colombia
Our very own Miss Universe 2018, Catriona Gray, was in Colombia recently to judge the Miss Universe Colombia pageant and preliminary competition. During her visit, she also participated in some Smile Train charity work and visited the local Red Cross office to raise funds for typhoon victims in the Philippines. We love a multi-tasking queen!
When it came to style, the Filipina beauty queen didn’t disappoint either. Catriona wore statement 'fits from some of the Philippines’ best designers. From donning an ensemble that represented the Philippine flag to looking chic in a modern version of the terno’s butterfly sleeves, Cat was a true trendsetter and style queen. Check out all her head-turning looks styled by Justine Aliman below.
1. Catriona arrived in a stunning tri-color ‘fit that was inspired by the Philippine flag.
The sash is made with Yakan textile that’s proudly local.
2. Her first morning in Colombia was spent with the hopeful candidates, and Catriona looked amazing in an all-white look.
Featuring a woven cropped terno top by Jaggy Glarino, which she paired with flared trousers and pointed pumps.
3. For her Smile Train outreach, Cat opted for a simple white tee paired with a blue and silver woven inaul skirt by Jearsond.
4. As she judged the swimsuit preliminaries, Catriona went with another creation by Jearsond.
This time, it’s a short terno dress with an elegant black train that’s the right amount of extra and elegance for a daytime affair.
5. This Miss Universe loves a printed suit!Here, Catriona is seen clad in a Callado embroidered suit by Frederick Berches.
She matched her red outfit with a bright crimson lippie and a pair of stilettos.
6. Finally, for the coronation night, Cat opted for a very unconventional embroidered romper by Leo Almodal.
The outfit is both extravagant and unique—only something Catriona can pull off with ease and class. And FYI, it had a matching mask, too! An absolute conversation starter!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.