A lot of us look up to Anji Salvacion for her musical prowess and happy-go-lucky charm. But lately, we’ve come to realize that she’s actually pretty knowledgeable in the style department as well. In case you don’t follow her on social media, she’s been posting the *cutest* casual outfits these days. Her laid-back OOTDs feel comfy and look stylish, making them perfect for hectic three-hour classes and chill barkada hangouts alike. Keep scrolling to see eight of our favorite looks from her!
8 Cute, Casual Outfits We're Copying From Anji Salvacion
1. For a low-key kikay look, don a cute crop top with a high-waisted denim skirt. Like Anji, wear your favorite shades to spice up the ‘fit!
2. Here, Anji demonstrates that you can totally head to the gym in style. Wear your cycling shorts with an oversized hoodie and crew socks for that cool-girl feel.
3. Baby tees have been all over our feed since the big Y2K comeback last year. Anji puts a casual spin on the trend with comfy joggers and loose beach waves.
4. If you’re intimidated by bright colors, start slow by wearing a statement piece with neutral tones. For example, Anji pairs her bright purple shorts with white chunky shoes and a plain black top.
5. A white tennis skirt is a versatile piece that can go with nearly everything. Anji opts for a frilly blue top and an *adorable* floral necklace to amp up the number’s femininity.
6. This presko look is the ultimate summer getup. Printed bandana, cute necklace, and sunset-toned pieces—what more could you possibly ask for?
7. When in doubt, just stick to the basics: Black top, ripped denim jeans, and white sneakers. Some may dismiss the ensemble as basic, but Anji proves just how timeless this combo is!
8. A printed summer dress will never do you wrong, regardless of your personal fashion taste. Cute and simple!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!