At a time where minimalist fashion is at its peak, it’s rare to see pops of color in modern-day outfits. However, we can see a new generation of stars challenging these fashion norms. For example, former child star Cassy Legaspi is already leading today’s Gen Z style trends! While many of us know Cassy for her teleserye roles under GMA Network, we can’t deny that the young actress also has a flair for Gen Z fashion.
If you want to spice up your wardrobe with some color, check out nine bright outfits worth copping from Cassy:
1. To look pretty in pink à la Elle Woods, go for bright co-ords. Add a pair of white shoes and silver accessories to freshen up your outfit!
2. When recreating a #ThrowbackThursday retro look, take notes from Elizabeth (FYI, she’s Cassy’s title character in Zack Tabudlo’s MV) as she sports her mustard baguette bag, dainty dandelion top, and high-waisted jeans.
3. Striking your own power pose? Add a bright long-sleeved top to accentuate a denim dress and fishnet stockings. Don’t forget to accessorize with a few chunky chain necklaces here and there!
4. Flashback to the cool ‘fits we wore during gigs and music festivals! If you’re ready to go back to the concert life, you can stand out from the crowd with a holographic fanny pack and a neon tie top.
5. For a simple Parisian look, grab your favorite red tank and pair it with fun printed pants.
6. Chilling at home? Look youthful and fresh with a blue crop top and white shorts, perfect for just lounging around the living room.
7. Who says casual attire can’t be stylish? Steal an oversized tee from your brother’s closet to mimic Cassy’s *chill* vibe!
8. You can also be adventurous with some patterns and try print on print. Don a horizontal striped polo with a vertically striped skirt for the cutesy sailor girl look.
9. According to Cassy, you shouldn’t shy away from dainty florals! Great for picnics and outdoor occasions, a yellow wrap dress like Cassy’s will become your next kikay best friend.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!