In case you haven't noticed it yet, the children of celebrities are starting to take center stage and making a name for themselves, including in the style department. Case in point: Callie Ahmee, the daughter of actress Dimples Romana, is currently a student-entrepreneur and budding style star.
Callie launched her own line called Cal the Brand using her own savings, and currently, the brand houses the cutest handmade woven bags. It's no surprise that Callie's penchant for fashion is translating to her everyday style. The 18-year-old entrep is not afraid to explore her fashion sense, so you'll see her sport casual 'fits in one Insta post and dainty flowy dresses in the next.
If you're in the business of experimenting with your own sense of style, take cues from Callie and her diverse set of OOTDs:
1. Some days, you'll find Callie lounging in a comfy oversized sweater paired with classic high-top sneakers. Spice it up a bit by going for a pop of color and you're good to go.
2. Callie knows the importance of balance in her outfits. Her puffy lavender sweater is a statement-making piece on its own, so she pares it down with a sleek pair of cream bottoms.
3. You can get the best of both worlds like Callie by pairing a printed button-down dress with a slightly more casual pair of high-top sneakers.
4. Proving that a good pair of shoes can take you anywhere, Callie goes for her trusty high-top sneaks and styles it with more casual pieces in the form of denim cutoffs, a black tank top, and a printed outerwear.
5. As much as she loves a comfy 'fit, Callie also seems to have taken a liking to the prettiest puff-sleeved dresses and we're all for it.
6. The classic Chuck Taylors get a modern update from Callie by pairing it with a dainty lavender dress with equally fancy puffed sleeves.
7. We're living for this soft-toned look from Callie right now. The sheer and flowy fabric of her multi-print pastel frock and her off-white lace-up ankle boots make up the summer outfit of our dreams.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!