If you ask us for fashion staples that every girl absolutely needs in her closet, the little white dress will definitely be on top of that list. Bella Racelis knows this all too well, as evidenced by the slew of dainty white frocks that she has on her wardrobe rotation! The vlogger has a chic minimalist aesthetic that we totally adore, and if you're looking for a no-fail OOTD that you can always reach for no matter the occasion, Bella's IG feed is brimming with double tap-worthy pegs. Below, she'll further convince you to shop—or better yet, hoard—LWDs!
Bella Racelis' Best White Dress Outfits
1. A white linen dress always makes for a fresh and relaxed OOTD, but we're especially sold if it comes with a skin-baring criss-cross back detail. Bella's cottagecore aesthetic here leaves us further convinced!
2. You simply can't go wrong with a classic v-neck white frock that you can easily dress up with heels and jewelry for a formal affair or dress down with a pair of sneakers for a casual lazy day.
3. We're obsessed with Bella's chic and polished tourist OOTD in Singapore and how she spruced up her little white dress with a pair of Prada loafers, white socks, and ever-reliable Chanel Boy purse. So adorable!
4. Another day, another minimalist all-white look by Bella featuring an LWD! This time around, she went for a corset-style spaghetti-strapped mini dress and paired it with no-nonsense Hermes Oasis sandals in the same clean hue.
5. For the holidays, Bella made a case for a smocked dress with puff sleeves and we were totally convinced!
6. It seems like Bella has a thing for eyelet fabric. She has another one rendered in an A-line silhouette, which she once again teamed with her white Hermes Oasis sandals, and she looked absolutely dainty in it!
7. Another proof that a girl needs a little white dress in her closet is Bella's puff-sleeved mini frock, which she paired with a Balenciaga arm candy and Bottega Veneta's padded sandals.
8. If you're into subtle prints, make like Bella and opt for a striped wrap dress that's laidback yet still chic. Perfect for those day when you have "nothing to wear!"
9. Trust Bella to make a case for the white dress' versatility while on a tropical vacay. We love how she paired her buttoned linen dress with a sun hat and a woven bag.
10. Launching her very own scent, Bella swathed herself in a puff-sleeved wrap dress and looked every bit like an ethereal muse.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite Summit Media websites!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.