When it comes to classic minimalist looks, Julia Barretto is our go-to style peg! In case you haven't noticed, her Instagram feed is brimming with beige outfits that you can easily copy when you're running low on ideas for your next effortless OOTD. It's such a chic neutral color that will look good no matter what!
Need inspo for your next 'fit? We list down her best beige OOTDs below:
1. This chessboard print sweater vest and drawstring skirt combo is anything but boring! It definitely calls for a mirror selfie.
2. We're in love with this comfy loungewear set on Julia. So laidback yet chic!
3. Even her choice of swimsuit is in milk tea beige. This shirred maillot looks so good on her!
4. Upgrade your go-to white tank top with a pair of khaki wide-leg pants for a chic, easy-going look. Julia approves.
5. Julia definitely nailed this monochrome look. Her beige-on-beige style formula? A dainty tiered dress plus her fave comfy slides!
6. Remember her stunning 24th birthday shoot? We're still not over this head-to-toe Jacquemus 'fit.
7. Here's how Julia dresses cozily in sweatpants. Still so chic!
8. There's also this gorgeous unassuming dress that we'd totally wear at home and to our next beach getaway.
9. Here's proof that an all-beige ensemble also works for when you're feeling extra and want to dress up!
10. Lastly, you can never go wrong with an LBD—and by that, we mean "little beige dress."
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!