Here's a sartorial fact for you: Dresses are never off-season. When it comes to cute, comfortable, and wearable fashion trends, a good frock will always be top of mind. Aside from being the perfect thing to wear in our eternally hot weather, you'll never have to worry about matching your top and bottoms.
One celeb who's positively obsessed with pretty dresses is Barbie Imperial. (She even designed her own collection back in 2021!) A quick dive into her Instagram will show you countless pictures of her donning dainty frocks in all sorts of lengths, cuts, and prints. If you ever need inspiration for your next OOTD, Barbie's your girl!
Ready to get inspired? Ahead, we round up seven of Barbie's prettiest dress OOTDs:
Barbie Imperial Prettiest Dress OOTDs
1. Here's Barbie's take on sage green, one of the trendiest colors of the year: A pretty maxi-length number with ruffled straps. She kept the rest of her look low-key by only wearing a thin gold necklace and earrings.
2. Never underestimate the power of a white dress to make you look fresh and put-together in an instant. We love the backless and sheer details of Barbie's frock.
3. Dresses with puffy sleeves are considered common already, so we love that Barbie's gingham print frock has a romantic tie detail in front.
4. Feeling a little playful? Instead of going for the usual knee- or maxi-length dress, take a page from Barbie's book and choose a babydoll dress. Wear your favorite minimalist accessories and sandals, and you're good to go!
5. Light, cheery colors might not be for everyone, so if you want something more low-key and understated, go for black.
6. Florals are a common print used in dresses, so if you want to set yourself apart, choose one with a funky print. We're obsessed with Barbie's halter dress with a '70s-inspired funky print.
7. Let Barbie inspire your next photoshoot by posing against some greenery and flowers in your loose and flowy dress.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!