Fact: Neutrals are a foolproof choice when it comes to your clothes. Not only do they look great on their own, but they also complement other colors and textures, making this color palette a mainstay in our closet.
If you need some ideas on how to inject earth tones into your wardrobe, just check out Gen Z it girl Atasha Muhlach's grid. The 21-year-old made headlines not too long ago due to her appearance in the ultra-exclusive Le Bal Des Debutantes in Paris, but she has already caught our eye a long time ago due to her stylish chic outfits. Check them out below:
Atasha Muhlach Stylish Neutral Outfits
1. A black maxi bodycon dress is a good wardrobe staple because it can serve as a foundation for so many more great outfits!
2. Atasha's combination of a black puffer jacket and flared jeans makes for a great outfit on colder days.
3. Stay warm on chilly days with a comfortable combination of a beige bomber jacket and your fave pair of comfy baggy jeans.
4. Sleepwear for the outdoors? Yes, please! Atasha strayed away from her usual black and beige wardrobe and chose this muted mint green color for this chic OOTD.
5. The 21-year-old spiced up her monochromatic 'fit with a brown braided bag which also served as the ~statement~ piece of her OOTD.
6. Neutrals can have a tendency to look a little too plain, so florals are a great way of sprucing up an earth-toned 'fit.