The #StarMagic30BeyondTheStars U.S. tour may have already concluded, but we're still enviously scrolling through the IG grids of our favorite Kapamilya stars. Aside from the wanderlust they gave us, their travel 'fits also filled up our style inspo folders to the brim.
Someone who definitely didn't disappoint with her lineup of looks was Andrea Brillantes. For this trip, it seemed like the 19-year-old forewent her usual Jordan sneakers and denim jeans for more kitschy platform boots and bright hues. No one was going to lose sight of her, especially with her fiery copper hair! Scroll through her OOTDs below and prepare to screenshot.
LOOK: Andrea Brillantes' OOTDs in the U.S.
1. Blythe's first appearance on the streets of NYC had her in the quintessential cool girl 'fit: a cropped tank top, baggy trousers (with the waist folded over ala 2000s), tinted sunnies, and a cute Louis Vuitton baguette bag.
2. Roaming the Big Apple at night, the actress opted for a silky apple green polo over her tube top and mini skirt. Locking in the Bratz doll vibes of the look were her platform boots, black stockings, shades, and a chained shoulder bag.
3. We'll be copping this outfit on our next trip to the museum. Andrea went for a crisp black-and-white combo with her oversized dress shirt, mini skirt, and chunky loafers. Her Chanel Le Boy proved to be the perfect carrier for a laid-back day appreciating art.
4. Off to catch a Broadway show, the Gen Z star threw on a dark-washed denim dress, crafted by local designer Carl Arcusa. She kept things on the classic side by pairing the frock with gloves, stockings, and her go-to loafers.
5. After jetsetting to the west coast, Andrea said hello to the Golden Gate Bridge in the cutest retro-inspired OOTD. She teamed a bright red sweater with a white mini skirt, heeled booties, a Prada handbag, and a beret.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.