Aside from her acting skills and bubbly personality, another thing we absolutely love about Andrea Brillantes is her style. She has come a long way since her days as a child actress, and her style evolution is a testament to that. While she nails just about any fashion aesthetic she dabbles in, we'd like to spotlight her preppy (plus light and dark academia) 'fits. They don't appear as much as her Y2K and Barbiecore attires, but we think they are *total* serves!
Ahead, we rounded up seven times the 19-year-old actress nailed the preppy fashion aesthetic:
7 Times Andrea Brillantes Nailed the Preppy Fashion Aesthetic
1. This look is a classic preppy outfit and one that you can easily recreate if you're looking to dip your toes into the fashion trend. All you need is a white long-sleeved oversized polo, a sweater vest, and your favorite chunky footwear!
2. This fashion aesthetic tends to look more covered up, so we love how Andrea *switched* it up and made it more modern by wearing a cropped houndstooth top paired with flared jeans. She completed the look by adding a classic preppy accessory—a brown leather bag!
3. Andrea gives her overall outfit a more grungey vibe by swapping out her usual tennis skirt with a black pleather one.
4. We love how Andrea elevated her dark academia 'fit by adding a pair of black tights and chunky platform heels.
5. Andrea looked oh-so-chic in her cream-colored coat, white co-ords, and white chunky boots!
6. The 19-year-old actress looked like she came straight from the '90s in this dark academia look with grungey vibes. Chunky black boots are definitely a must for this kind of outfit!
7. Preppy outfits usually come in neutral colors, so we love how Andrea changed up the vibe by pairing her white skirt and boots plus a cream-colored knitted beret with a red sweater.