Now that you're on summer break, we're pretty sure you've got at least one beach trip planned with the family or your friends. Here are a few of our beach essentials. Save this illustrated guide on your phone so you won't forget to pack them!
- Swimsuit. Always have options depending on the type of activities you'll be engaging in. Go for a more secure one-piece suit if you'll be more active and a cute bikini for lounging poolside at your resort.
- Hat. A wide-brimmed raffia hat or a cool bucket hat for keeping your head from burning up under the summer sun!
- Beach blanket. That can also double up as a cover-up!
- Sunnies. To protect your eyes from the glaring sun.
- Sunblock. Even if you plan on tanning all day, you should still apply some SPF to keep yourself from getting burnt. No one wants to end up with splotchy red skin that will end up peeling a few days post-vacay.
What other activities do you have planned this summer?