With temperatures on the rise and a distinct hot girl-summer attitude trending online, it’s no surprise that Gen Z stars like Venice Bektas have been garnering attention. Known as the youngest daughter of Ruffa Gutierrez with her Turkish ex-husband Yilmaz Bektas, the 17-year-old sister of Lorin Gutierrez is a stylish star in the making—what with her fabulous makeup looks and infectious body confidence!
Want to take your Instagram feed to the next level? Take cues from the always picture-ready Venice for some double tap-worthy tricks.
8 Cute and Instagrammable Poses to Copy from Venice Bektas:
1. Nothing says flat and rigid than just standing straight in front of the camera, so angle your body, even if only slightly. Place one hand against the wall for added flair!
2 . Trust natural light from the sun to always deliver stunning results. Add a bit of drama by opting for a subtle yet on-trend “I’m shading my eyes from the blinding rays” pose, which also works if you’re feeling a bit shy.
3. You know what they say: the longer your lashes, the closer you are to heaven. Flex it and the rest of your glowing makeup look with a tried-and-true mirror selfie.
4. Going on a road trip? Safely stick your head out a car window and let your friend take a quick snap. A scene straight out of a music video, if you ask us.
5. Stuck at home? There’s nothing quite like the help of old-school neon lights to provide the perfect pop to your selfie.
6. A baseball cap and shirt OOTD screams effortless and chic, so let people focus on the vibe by casually looking away from the camera.
7. Knowing your best angle is practically a requirement in this Instagram-obsessed age. Simply tilt your head, smize, and you’re well on your way to capturing that perfect shot.
8. If your backdrop is this gorgeous, let it do all the talking. Stand at a slight angle and turn your hips away for a flattering view of your curves.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!