For some, growing up in the 2000s meant finding yourself in front of the television all day during the weekend. And who could forget every kid’s favorite child variety show, Goin’ Bulilit? It birthed us stars like Kathryn Bernardo, Miles Ocampo, Alexa Ilacad, and of course, Sharlene San Pedro!
While we continued to become acquainted with Sharlene through her various on-screen characters, her personal fashion taste can be seen as a mixture of all her roles so far. In line with her laid back attitude, simplicity is key for most of her ‘fits!
If you want to look comfortably casual like Sharlene, here are eight style pegs to take note of:
1. Keep it simple with a pair of denim shorts and a white tee. Feel free to add in some color with your favorite pair of sneakers!
2. Who says cartoon t-shirts are just for kids? Wear a retro shirt bearing your favorite animated character, then coordinate its colors with your accessories for a cohesive look.
3. Elevate a basic tee and light-colored pants by adding a bucket hat. Bonus points if you can pull it off with a neutral-toned hat!
4. Feeling a little chilly? Grab your go-to sports sweater and support your favorite team in style!
5. You can never go wrong with closet staples like ripped jeans! Like Sharlene, partner it with your comfiest sweater to get the perfect mall fit.
6. Don a floral top with white linen pants to look as sweet and fresh as Sharlene.
7. Try out the girl-crush look with a baseball cap that matches an oversized tie-dye shirt. Cute and easy!
8. For the ultimate *chill* look, layer denim overalls over your fluffiest sweater.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!