If you need a little pick-me-up, wearing some color is an instant mood-booster. Not sure how to pull it off? Look no further than Sam Cruz, the 17-year-old daughter of actress Sunshine Cruz. One look at her colorful IG feed and you'll see that this rising star already knows the ins and outs of fashion. She'll be the next big it-girl in a few years, so here's some OOTD inspo to get you acquainted with her fun and youthful style.
Below, we've rounded up 7 of Sam's best outfits in bright, happy hues:
1. We have no doubts that this multi-colored halter top turned heads on Sam's beach trip. To keep her outfit from looking too busy, she kept her makeup and accessories within the same color palette.
2. Here, Sam dons a Very Peri crop top with a delicate gold necklace. Cute and simple, but still very fashion-forward.
3. Someone call Regina George—this outfit is perfect for Wednesdays. That pink dress is lovely by itself, but that patchwork jacket elevates the 'fit to '60s chic territory.
4. If wearing colorful clothes still intimidates you, Sam's white and yellow ensemble is an easy place to start. Layer one statement piece on top of a monochromatic base, then call it a day!
5. This printed outfit from Sam proves that co-ords are still in style. She wears hers with strappy neon heels for a little extra oomph.
6. We're obsessed with the latest teen fashion trends, and it seems like Sam is too. She's rocking all the Gen Z essentials here: Pearl necklace, Y2K-inspired top, and 'clean girl' makeup.
7. Fun fact: This rainbow crochet top was actually made by Sam's mom! Paired with a plain skirt and a white necklace, the cheeky top takes center stage in this outfit.