7 Reasons To Wear A Floppy Hat Now
The floppy hat is no longer just another beach accessory. In fact, this classic head piece is totally trending right now because of how versatile it is–you can sport it in any weather, hot or cold! Also, it's no longer limited to the bohemian style, you can wear it even if your personal fashion sense is edgy or even boyish. To show you just how much you need this accessory (or basically why it's a must-have), we rounded-up all your favorite celebrities wearing their very own floppy hat. All you need to do is scroll down to find out the different reasons why sporting this hat will benefit your fashionable looks and just your day to day life.
1. It makes an ordinary outfit stand out in an instant! We just love Victoria Justice's black and gray look here.
2. It makes travelling a lot easier because you won't have to worry about your head when it's too sunny or when it starts to rain. Plus you get to look super chic, just like Kathryn Bernardo.
3. It's the perfect accessory for when you're feeling under the weather or going incognito for a surprise!
4. It's still the best beach accessory because it protects your skin and hair from the sun while giving your outfit that extra oomph.
5. Love attending festivals? It's a staple festival headpiece that can complete your #ootd without having to wear too many accessories. Just look at how fab Kylie Jenner looks!
6. It's an awesome accessory to make your selfies look extra fierce and flattering.
7. Lastly, it's a no-brainer boho-chic accessory! Top off your printed maxi and you can instantly look as stylish as Vanessa Hudgens.
Would you wear a floppy hat too? How would you style your look? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!