Among the return of the early aughts trends, one that has become part of the unofficial cool girl uniform is the whimsy bucket hat. It certainly came a long way—rising from its humble genesis as a fisherman’s hat to being the ultimate fashion accessory. ICYDK, stylish celeb mom Elisse Joson is a known devotee of this ubiquitous piece, which perfectly makes sense, it’s the literal cherry on top—the eye-catching accompaniment—to her fresh and dainty OOTDs!
Need inspiration on pulling off this trend? Take a look at the seven times Elisse proved that the bucket hat is one fine accessory to her outfit du jour.
7 Cute and Casual Outfits of Elisse Joson Wearing Bucket Hats:
1. Elisse’s tie-dye dress is a testament to her cool and laid-back style, jazzed up by her canvas striped hat.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
2. You can never go wrong with classic high-waist pants and tank top combo, but the Nylon Bucket Hat from Prada will certainly pack an elegant punch into it.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
3. Elisse makes a case for elevating her navy blue maillot into a loungewear piece fast. All she needed: chic sports sandals, cover up skirt, and a stylish white topper.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
4. The young star’s lovely choice of picnic ‘fit? Monochromatic fresh white co-ords and a cute striped sun hat.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
5. Elisse’s Le Bob Wool Bucket Hat from Jacquemus is something of a show-stealer! Her zebra-print top and green trousers even made her ‘fit even more interesting.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
6. Elisse is a beach girl through and through, so it only makes sense to get herself a stylish protection from the UV rays. A chic denim hat that works with all her colorful bikinis made the cut.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
7. Even in classic black, the brimmy hat adds the right amount of extra, as seen on this downright cool brunch look of Elisse.PHOTO BY Instagram/elissejosonn
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!