PAGASA declared the start of summer early this year. And just in time, Jellybean just launched the newest ad for their summer campaign with their poster girl for all things colorful and cute, Lauren Young. Wondering what you'll be wearing this season? Here are some tips that might help you.
1. Wear something light and comfy. Remember to match your clothing pieces according to the weather. Heat screams sleeveless, shorts, cute dresses, and strappy sandals.
2. The brighter the color, the better! Due to the hot weather, it's probably not a good idea to wear dark hues like black and gray. Stick to pastels and bright shades for a happier and summer-y vibe.
3. Try to experiment by mixing and matching prints together. Make sure the prints don't clash unless you want to look like a walking disaster. Opt for subtle details than large, bold prints.
4. If you opt to wear the basics, turn the style quota up a notch by accessorizing with statement pieces. Think neons, tribal prints, and feathers for summer's hottest accessories.
5. Keep your layers as minimal as possible. This season is about having fun under the sun. Covering up with layers of clothing is the worst thing you can do. Wear loose and light fabrics that let your skin breath under the heat of the scorching sun.
What other tips can you give about summer fashion? Share them with your fellow Candy Girls in the comment area below.