Being a Seventeen fan, Lily Collins was ecstatic to be on the cover of one of her favorite magazines. In this behind-the-scenes video, she talked about how her upcoming movie, Mirror Mirror, is different from the original fairytale and how being Snow White is a dream role for her. Here are some of the things you might not know about Lily.
1. She's never worn neon before so wearing a neon outfit during her photo shoot was something new and fun for her.
2. When it comes to style, She looks up to Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor for their classic and timeless nature.
3. She loves flee markets and looking through piles of clothes for great finds. She loves to go to New York to shop and splurge.
4. Her mirror mantra is: "I'm enough." She believes that what she is to herself and what she is to people that love her is enough. "And as long as you love the person you see because of who you are every day, that's enough."
5. She started writing for magazines when she was 15. She also blogged for Seventeen.com during the US's 2008 elections.
What can you say about Lily's cover shoot with Seventeen? Are you excited for Mirror Mirror? Tell us and write in the comment box below.