5 Taylor Swift Music Video Inspired Outfits To Wear To Her Concert
Just two more days until we can all sing our hearts out to our favorite Taylor Swift songs at her concert and we can barely contain our excitement! Since we still have nothing to wear on Friday—and we also know you want to look cute while showing Tay-Tay what a big Swiftie you really are—we decided to put together different concert #OOTDs by taking inspiration from some of the best looks she's worn in her music videos. So that you can somehow calm down and save your energy for the show, leave your outfit choices to us by simply scrolling down and picking which music video and look you like best. After recreating the outfit, you can finally enjoy the best show ever!
1. "22"— If you loved Taylor's playful looks in this video and enjoy being carefree at concerts, you should definitely go for her white top + black sneakers + black fedora + heart sunnies outfit! It's the perfect #ootd to dance around in.
2. "Begin Again"—If you're style is more classic and feminine, this outfit is for you! All you'll need is an A-line dress, sweater, oxfords, and a bow clip. And you're good to go!
3. "We Are Never Getting Back Together"—This video features one of Taylor's signature looks and it's definitely the best outfit for anyone with versatile style. Don't have a red polka dot top? Go with stripes instead because she loves sporting those, too!
4. "I Knew You Were Trouble"—If your style is very different from Taylor's then this video is the right one for you as it features an edgier version of the singer. Look just like her by sporting your graphic tee, boyfriend jeans, and booties. Don't forget to muss up your hair to complete the look.
5. "Back To December"—Be absolutely cozy and stylish at the show by sporting her knit sweater + white tank look from the video with slouchy pants and a pair of Keds from her line made in collaboration with the sneaker brand.
What outfit are you planning to wear to Taylor's concert? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!