5 Fashion Items That Will Instantly Make You Look Better
1. A perfect-fitting dress. Whether it's A-line or a shift, a classic shaped dress that perfectly highlights your waist and hides unwanted lumps will make you look put together.
Guess Maxi Dress
Guess is available at major malls.
2. A tailored piece. You already know this. The crisp details of tailored clothing can make a difference and add instant polish to any outfit. Blazers, Oxford shirts, and trousers are your foolproof tailored staples.
Dorothy Perkins Ankle Grazer Trousers, P1,595
Dorothy Perkins is available at Trinoma, SM Megamall, Power Plant Mall, Glorietta, SM Mall of Asia, and SM Aura.
3. A colored piece. A pop of color adds spice to any basic outfit. We don't necessarily mean that you reach for neon hues, though! Jewel tones like burgundy, mustard, and emerald can brighten up your ensemble.
H&M Blouse with Stand-up Collar, P899
H&M is available at SM North, SM Megamall, SM Makati, SM Southmall, and Festival Mall.
4. Chic pair of heels. An elevated shoe, not necessarily a towering five-inch stiletto, can help fix your posture and heighten your confidence. Also, killer shoes do make an outfit!
Miss KG Farrah Heels
Miss KG is available at Rustan's branches.
5. Statement jewelry. An eye-catching piece of jewelry is enough to elevate your look. Wear something that would make you feel more confident about yourself. If you are a classic gal, go with minimalist accessories. When you are feeling more adventurous, try on a chunky necklace, oversized earrings, or an edgy cuff.
Mango Rigid Bracelet, P995
Mango is available at SM Megamall, Power Plant Mall, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Bonifacio High Street, SM Mall of Asia, and Alabang Town Center.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.