31 Days of Swimsuit Shopping
Whether you're a beach girl or not, every girl needs a cute swimsuit to lounge in—especially during the summer season. Because we know that shopping for the right suit for your body type is no easy feat and picking one swimsuit style—especially with all the cute designs popping out from left to right—can be challenging, we're rounding up all the cutest and flattering suit styles we can find. Be sure to come back daily until you find your right match!
May 1, 2017 | Little Black Swimsuit (LBS)
Black swimsuits may not look as fun as the printed ones, but if you're looking for an always flattering suit style and a timeless one, too, then you can be sure that you can always count on a little black swimsuit to do the trick!
May 2, 2017 |Go wild or go home!
Feeling edgy this summer? Opt for a bold printed suit for extra sass under this intense summer heat!
May 3, 2017 | Get on trend this summer with an off-shoulder, striped swimsuit!
May 4, 2017 | Show off your feminine side with a cute, ruffled bikini set!
May 5, 2017 | Channel your inner Princess Jasmine and show off your beach bod in dainty, off-shoulder suit.
May 6, 2017 | Do you find the bikini too intimidating? Rock a high-waisted suit instead! It's just as fashionable and does the job of hiding the bloat well, too!
May 7, 2017 | While a printed swimsuit is fun, a suit with a simple back detail spells chic like no other.
May 8, 2017 | Who said that a surf suit has to be boring? Opt for a sleek lilac version for an instant dose of femininity.
May 9, 2017 | Feeling bold today? Opt for a fearless red suit!
May 10, 2017 | Keep your beach look fresh with an always chic white swimsuit.
May 11, 2017 | Don't feel like wearing a bikini bottom? Opt for a pair of cute swim shorts instead!
May 12, 2017 | Opt for a floral swimsuit and keep your beach game sweet and dainty.
May 13, 2017 | Who said one-piece suits aren't sexy? Opt for one with a deep plunge for a sporty, but still sexy beach look.
May 14, 2017 | Iffy about rocking a bikini? Opt for a two-piece tank suit instead!
May 15, 2017 | Add a little bit of femininity to your beach look with a yellow, floral bikini.
May 16, 2017 | There is nothing new to off-shoulder suits, but a bandage version is surely one of a kind!
May 17, 2017 | Add a little bit of fun to your suit with a cute pom-pom detail.
May 18, 2017 | A girl can never have too many floral suits to help keep her beach game on-point.
May 19, 2017 | Bikinis are trendy and one-piece swimsuits are a classic, but a suit with a high leg cut is both fashionable and flattering, too!
May 20, 2017 | Bows and polka dots? Sign us up!
May 21, 2017 | Instead of your usual blacks and soft pastels, opt for a cool emerald gren suit!
May 22, 2017 | Looking for a flattering suit to take to your beach trip? You know you can always count on a vertical striped suit to do the trick.
May 23, 2017 | When in doubt, choose a white suit for a fresh look.
May 24, 2017 | Embrace your inner boho queen with a boho-inspired bikini set.
May 25, 2017 | Take your love for gingham from the city streets to the relaxing sands of the beach.
May 26, 2017 | Mix classics and trends with a basic bikini top and a trendy bottom!
May 27, 2017 | Make your summer fun and your summer style game quirky with a cool-printed suit.
May 28, 2017 | Move over, logo tees because logo suits are the new cool thing.
May 29, 2017 | Up the ante of your swimsuit with dramatic ruffles on the back of your suit.
May 30, 2017 | Strike the perfect balance between sporty and girly with a suit that boasts of an athletic cut in floral prints.
May 31, 2017 | End the summer season with a bang in a fiesty, red, cut-out swimsuit.
Come back daily for more of our swimsuit shopping picks!
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
Why our high school barkada is the best?
Remembering our high school years entails quite a lot reminiscing of the things we all been through when we were younger. You’ve experience a lot of new things during those 4 wonderful years and did most of them with the few people you consider your barkada. And through a series of all the lunch breaks you had together, the walks you took on the way home, and taking the same classes, you never thought you’d survive, you have made your life’s greatest friends.
Here are some of the reasons why your high school barkada is the best:
1. You figured out early teenage life together. The transition one have undergone from being a kid to a teenager wasn’t easy. For a moment you are not sure whether you should have played with your friends during recess or you should have just sat down and ate your food because you were too old for games. But whatever it is you chose to do, having friends who were as clueless as you make everything feel easier because you know, deep down, you’d figure things out eventually. You just need good company.
2. They were with you during your “jeje“ days. I bet you have pictures taken with Camera360 and Retrica. You also have pictures edited using Pizap with embarrassing captions and you somehow kept some of them so you could have something to post online during their birthdays.
3. They know all your exes. They will never EVER forget the name of an ex-boyfriend, an ex-fling, an ex-crush, and an almost you had. They will remind you of your every questionable love decision but you’ll just laugh anyway while saying “Past is past”.
4. They never judge you. They have welcomed you to their lives when you thought jelly shoes and checkered polos were the bomb! They were quick to have told your teachers that you were not feeling well so you could go home when you really just needed to poop. You tell them every embarrassing story you have and were fine with it.
5. You can always count on them. From the moment you first fell in love and the moment you first had your heart broken, they were with you. They were with you the moment you lost a parent and at moments when you thought you had nothing. Through every break-up and breakthrough, they were there to be your support system.
6. They are your family. Your high school friend’s family is your own family’s extension. Their parents are like your own. Don’t you feel a little kilig whenever your friend’s parents call you “anak”? And then eventually calling them mama and papa became so natural? I felt that, all the time.
7. They will always be your home. They are your place of refuge and security, the place who offers you their hands when you feel lost and the place you run to when you need saving. No matter how much time and distance separate you, they will be the one’s that you always long for and they are the one’s that you will always return to.
You're gonna bend and break and then at some point in your life, you feel like you don't want to fall in love again.
Not because you're no longer capable of loving but because you're so afraid to get hurt again that you don't want to take a risk anymore. And you're gonna wake up one day and realize that you're not the same person as you were yesterday. The heart aches, heartbreaks, frustration, you'll see, those will transform your whole being into something better.
Honey, move forward. Let go off all the things that are not meant for you. Let go of all the people who hurt you and take you for granted. Don't be stuck feeling miserable.
And don't turn that love into hate when you resent someone for hurting you or for breaking your heart. Just wish them well and let them go. Welcome the possibility of a beautiful love that will come your way. You're worthy of love that you keep on giving to other people. Keep that in mind.
I wish you well and all the happiness. You deserve it.
Here we are — with rough hands entwined, damned hearts at peace, broken souls resting with ease —savoring each passing moment before we part ways...hoping things will turn out to be okay. Here we are — standing still, keeping our earnest desire and ardent passion for each other at bay — hoping the Universe will finally grant us of the day that we no longer have to pretend... that things will no longer have to end.
Here we are — with crooked smiles, lingering touch that will last for a while -- gathering all the remaining courage to set each other free. Wishing for the day that our hearts will no longer have to worry. Here we are letting each other go. Even though we both know that the future is uncertain. Even though we're unsure if our paths will cross once again.
My name is Vin Kolby Ty, I am 17 years old and I am 5'9 Feet tall, I live in Cebu City Philippines and I'm currently studying in a public school at Bulacao Community High School (BCHS) taking TVL track 'Bread and Pastry Production', I am also a freelance photographer based in Cebu City, I also love dancing and i even joined a dancing crew at our school and won our first dancing competition last November 2019 at an event of Titus Ph in Gaisano Grand Mall Cebu City. Being an Actor and a Model had always been my dream ever since i was a kid and I will try hard to achieve my dreams.
Hi, my sister sent me this link :)
I would like my vlog to be featured in Candy! I believe that if my vlog gets featured in Candy, I will be able to help more aspiring med students! I made this a Youtube vlog just like three weeks ago. So far, I have been receiving messages that they find my med school videos informative! My vlog focuses on med school tips :) So far, these are my content:
Check out the Med School Interview tips I have for UPCM, St. Luke’s, UERM, and ASMPH here: https://youtu.be/lnxqhIktcIM
Check out what’s in my Med Kit for ward works here: https://youtu.be/FbiyerNMkJ4
If you haven’t watched Hospital Playlist, let us tell you why you should watch it here: https://youtu.be/mDOcM-Jd1e8
Do you have any Med School Worries? Watch this! Candy Cutie Eljohn Yee might have answered it:
Wanna know more about UPCM Intarmed? Click here: https://youtu.be/XnKtPxQYIkg
Thank you! Hope we can both work together to inspire med students :)