13 Times Taylor Swift's Style Was Totally On Point
We'll be Swifties forever and always and one of the things we love about Taylor Swift is her impeccable style. Whether it's heading to the gym, grabbing a cuppa with her besties, or coming out to see fans, she's always got something up her style sleeve. Take your cue from Tay-tay and never go out of style.
- Cinch your waist. Wear your favorite dress with a thin belt, grab your sunnies, and go for a morning coffee run.
- Don't be afraid to accessorize. In this case, we love how she matched her hair band to her dress. No such thing as too matchy, right?
- Hat's all, folks. If you're having a bad hair day—or even if you're not, really—top off your look with a hat! It really adds an extra chic touch to your look.
- One-piece. Although going to the bathroom might be a struggle, a romper is a great piece to have in your wardrobe. You can wear it casual with a pair of sneakers or make it dressier with sky-high heels.
- New romantics. Who says a button-down is just for thesis presentations? Pair it with a flouncy skirt and you're ready for a date with your bae.
- Blooming. No matter what anyone says, florals will always be a fave print for us tropical girls.
- Simplicity is key. She makes even a tank, shorts, and booties combo chic!
- Pleats please. She's the queen of co-ords and this skirt is giving us "Shake It Off" cheerleader vibes.
- Red, white, blue, and cute. You can never go wrong with this color combo. Plus, that gingham print!
- Sheer genius. If you're not too keen on showing your belly, skip the crop top and go for a number like this with sheer panels.
- Short suit. This look is great for our bi-polar weather. Throw on the blazer when it gets too cold.
- A pop of color. If you're the type to wear monochromatic outfits, here's a trick to inject color into your looks. A bright shoe can punctuate your #OOTD just the right way.
- Cropped. If you want to try the crop top trend but are a little shy to show your bare belly, pair it with dungarees so you don't show too much skin!
What's your all-time fave look ofrom Taylor? Don't forget to grab a copy of our March 2016 issue out now in book stores, magazine stands, and convenience stores nationwide. You can also download a digital edition. For subscription info, log on to http://www.summitnewsstand.com.ph/candy.