One of the things that every fashion girl loves about college is the fact that they can wear anything they want to school—within dress code, of course. While dressing up is always fun for a stylephile, having to squeeze herself into an already-crowded MRT coach is not. Scroll down and read on to find out the twelve things that go through a fashion girl's mind during an MRT trip to school.
- I can't wait to wear my new slip dress and mules to school today! Fern is so gonna kill for these cute shoes.
- OMG! It's only 7 AM! Why is the line this long already?!
- It's been thirty minutes, the line's not moving at all, and I'm sweating like crazy. I shouldn't have worn a tee under my slip dress, but at least my mules are comfy.
- Yay! They're letting people go up the platform already!
- Ack, there's even more people up here. Why didn't I bring a fan?
- What's with the pushing and shoving? Everyone just needs to chill.
- DID YOU JUST STEP ON MY NEW MULES?!
- Ugh, someone just whacked my arm with an unnecessarily huge backpack.
- Did someone just accidently unhook my bra? Why is my bra unhooked!!?
- Ouch! Someone stepped on my mules AGAIN.
- It took me two hours to prepare and now I'm left with a sweaty slip dress, dirty mules, and an unhooked bra #HappyFriday.
- That's it, I’m taking an Uber on Monday.
What are some of your daily commute struggles Candy Girls?