10 Things All Shopaholics Can Relate To
It's safe to say that many of us enjoy the idea of shopping, but for some the phrase "shop till you drop" is just too real.
1. The word "SALE" might just be your favorite word… ever.
2. Shopping counts as exercise. Hey, it's good cardio!
3. Receiving a package is always the highlight of your day.
4. Your friends have tried multiple times to stop you from buying something you already have way too much of, but to no avail.
5. Your wallet can end up practically empty after a long day at the mall.
6. But at the same time, the best feeling is finally getting your hands on that one pair of shoes you've been saving up for.
7. You can spend hours contemplating if you should buy the pair of shoes that you’ve been eyeing for days in classic nude or vibrant red…
8. And you sometimes end up getting both!
9. You keep a list of clothes, makeup and pretty much everything else you're desperate to purchase.
10. You'd pick shopping over literally anything. Any day.
Think we missed something on the list? Add your own in the comments down below!