10 Fun Sneakers For You and Your Boyfriend
Be #RelationshipGoals with your bae when you step out in matchy-matchy sneakers! Add some variety to your everyday look and slip into cute and timeless pairs. Besides, it's fun to coordinate outfits including shoes (a la JaDine!) sometimes!
1. Stay simple and chic with neutrals! Go for something other than black or white for him and something a little more fun for her.
Belmont SO T Lace-Up Sneakers (P2,895) and Court Pro II C (P2,895) from K-Swiss
2. If you're not into bright colors, complete your look with white sneakers that still have a little bit of color.
White Brogued Studio Plimsolls (P1,795) and Combined White Canvas Plimsolls (P1,295) from Pull & Bear
3. Both into black? Slip on minimalist black faux leather sneakers to give your look a modern twist.
Faux Leather Perforated Sneakers (P1,049) and Lace Up Sneakers (P1,049) from Zalora
4. Flaunt the perfect balance of stylish and comfortable with classic white sneakers that go with just about anything!
5. Pastels are still in so there's plenty of time to rock the trend! Look casual and chic with classic sneakers that exude a youthful aesthetic.
6. There's just something about red sneakers that screams "Taylor Swift", but they're also perfect for the fun and adventurous couple! (They will never go out of style, we promise.)
Chuck Taylor All Street Slip (P2,950) from Converse
7. Light-up shoes, anyone? Sneakers like these will transport you back to your childhood!
Deluxe 563 Elegant Fashion LED Lighting Casual Rubber Shoes (P1,299) and Deluxe 563 Elegant Fashion LED Lightning Casual Rubber Shoes White (P1,299) from Lucky HR
8. Up your street style with denim-like sneakers for the perfect rugged and casual look!
CH Oxford Seasonal Solids Sneakers (P2,495) and Champion Canvas Originals (P2,495) from Keds
9. Give your Stan Smiths a break and love local! These Filipino handcrafted sneakers are made of genuine cowhide leather that promises to keep your shoes crisp and clean for over five years.
Filipino Handcrafted Sneakers (P2,800) from Straightforward Clothing
10. Don't be intimidated by prints and animated designs. Go all out cutesy with unique and standout sneakers!
Dahlia Daydreams Womens Lace Up Sneakers (P2,800) and Harbor Men Lace Up Sneakers (P1,900) from Bucketfeet
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.