10 Best Dressed Stars At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
Because we're still on a major hangover from yesterday's MTV Video Music Awards and loved what everyone was wearing, we're rounding up all the best dressed celebs on the red carpet and on stage! From sparkling, glittered ensembles to sleek dressses and gowns in black, white, and red, all the stars definitely dressed to impress with a more playful twist at yesterday's event. Just scroll down to see who made the cut and pick your personal favorite!
1. All eyes were on Ariana Grande in this silver, sparkly number she wore during her show-stopping performance.
2. We're totally digging Lucy Hale's leather crop top paired with her embellished black midi skirt. Such a chic and playful look!
3. The whole Echosmith gang deserves a spot in this list because just look at how perfect each of their looks are? And they all look great together, too!
4. Chloe Moretz looked every bit the A-list star that she is in this red beaded number!
5. Taylor Swift may not have been on her full fashion A game on the red carpet but she totally stole the show in this two-piece silver fringe ensemble. Two thumbs up, T-Swizzle!
6. The Jenner girls looked ultra stylish in their all-black outfits! We love how they complemented each other.
7. This cool leather layered skirt of Victoria Justice was absolutely perfect for this event! How cute are her shoes and clutch?
8. Sarah Hyland can do no wrong! How totally fierce and fashionable does she look in this sleek cut-out gown?
9. Demi Lovato is all about being confident and loving her curves in this red hot long gown.
10. Teen Wolf's Holland Roden knows how to stand out by keeping it simple and fresh in this feminine white dress and silver pumps!
Whose look did you like best? Which celebrity did you like but didn't make it to the list? Share your thoughts and comments with us below or tweet us at @candymagdotcom.