It's that time of the year again where the coolest movie actors and biggest singers all come out to celebrate the best of everything in movies in one truly fun-tastic event—the MTV Movie Awards. Not only was there all sorts of great sneak peeks (the exclusive The Fault in Our Stars clip got us all feeling gooey all over again), but the fashion on the red carpet (the other main event) was also killing it, big time. The girls were all dressed up in playful statement outfits that looked like they came straight from the runway while the guys made us swoon in their casual, "cool" boy looks. Wanna check out their looks? Just scroll down to see what your favorite stars wore to make this year's cut of best dressed celebrities!
1. Victoria Justice. Our April cover girl looks absolutely flawless in this futuristic, one-shoulder mini. She kept the look ultra cool by going for sleek, metallic accessories down to her nails!
2. Shailene Woodley. The Divergent star looks every bit the movie star in this olive green, two-piece number! We love how she went for a totally bold look that's also oh-so chic.
3. Zac Efron. Because only he can look this good in a simple denim button-down (looks good on as it does off) and black skinny jeans. Mhmmmmm.
4. Lupita Nyong'o. The Oscar winner shows us what it takes to be fashion's It Girl with this one-of-a-kind, multi-colored dress! Our favorite part has got to be those light blue pumps—so, so chic!
5. Zendaya Coleman. The fashionable actress did not at all disappoint in her super stylish and sleek floral dress paired with lace heels. Even when caught off-guard, she looks every bit a style icon.
6. Kat Graham. TVD's resident witch knows how to turn heads on the red carpet with a super edgy and feminine printed suit-dress.
7. Dave Franco. How cute does he look in his leather jacket and dark denim jeans?
8. Miles Teller. He schools us on how to look cool on the red carpet with a pair of sunnies, a leather jacket, jeans, and sneakers.
9. Nicki Minaj. We're totally loving this new minimalist look on the singer! Her long black dress, gold accessories, and soft waves combo is a total winner in our book.
10. Dylan O'Brien. The Teen Wolf star gets it totally right by sporting another version of the "cool guy" look.
Whose look did you like best? Which celebrity did you like but didn't make it to the list? Share your thoughts and comments with us below or tweet us at @candymagdotcom.