We all have our ideal type as we grow up but I think when you meet the one, you are going to fall for him without even knowing why. Here's couple of things that could make girls swoon:
- Handwritten love letters please instead of text messages. Some might have called it old school but still it's a move that will never go out of style.
- Singe a song from one of her favorite boybands or bands. We know that fangirls are everywhere so when a guy sings you one of your favorite songs, it's priceless.
- A guy who will cook you your favorite food instead of buying it from a resto. Though we like it when guys buy us food, the effort they put into making our favorite dish is highly appreciated.
- He takes you to see the sunrise at the beach. It's easy to get some sleep and wait for the sun to set, but waking up early in the morning to catch the sunrise? It's the best.
- When guys get jealous and they act really cute. There's just something about guys getting all jealous and territorial that's too cute beyond words.
- A guy who's smart and a sense of humor.
- Lastly, a guy that accepts and likes you the way you are—inside out. This is a must.
Well, maybe having all of them is not possible but still, there's no harm in dreaming that this will happen because most of the time you'll just fall for someone unexpectedly.