There are lots of things to love about the Y2K comeback, but it seems like everyone's been obsessed with 2000s-inspired hairstyles lately. Think cute baby braids, bright hair accessories, and other kitschy 'dos that bring a wave of nostalgia. Even your favorite Gen Z celebs agree that these frisky hairstyles are worth a try!
You can get lots of beauty inspo just by scrolling through their feed, so we've compiled a few pegs below for your convenience. Keep scrolling and screenshot your faves!
1. Effortless and versatile, the spiky bun deserves to be your go-to updo in 2023. Part your hair down the middle and leave some side pieces to keep it effortless.
2. Apart from being easy to recreate, baby braids are also super pretty! You can even add in butterfly clips and multicolored elastic bands for that playful touch.
3. Bubble braids are another fun hairstyle that you can DIY without much effort. Super adorbs!
4. On your tamad days, swap out your typical bobby pins with colorful hair clips. Bonus points if you match them with your OOTD!
5. Of course, this list wouldn't be complete without the classic space buns. If you're not really into updos, start with mini space buns instead.
6. Channel your inner Ariana Grande with a voluminous high ponytail. Don't forget to use a scrunchie!
7. Who says pigtails have to look childish? As AC Bonifacio demonstrates, you can elevate the hairstyle by going for a half-up, half-down variant.
8. Woke up late for a morning class? Just grab your favorite claw clip and pull your hair into a messy French twist.