- Awesome Hair. Sashay into class with locks that look like they were never abused by the hot summer sun. Get into a hair regimen that will work for you.
- Concealed Dark Circles. Looking like you haven't spent the night cramming for that first test. Dab on a concealer that doesn't look like makeup.
- Defined Lashes. Fool your classmates into thinking your lashes are really that long and thick. Opt for mascara that won't clump and reveal itself to your teachers.
- A Retractable Makeup Brush. Apply your face powder like a pro (in between classes of course) with a hip, easy to pocket powder blush.
- Super Moisturized Lips. First day jitters can lead to nervous lip biting. Protect your mouth from yourself with a yummy and nourishing balm.
- A Delicate Floral Scent. Take your mind away from the yucky aroma of your P.E. uniform and smell fresh until dismissal. Go for a perfume that's easy on the nose.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
How do you feel about this article?