Top 5 Get the Celebrity Looks of 2013
After looking through all our get the look beauty tutorials, we put together all your favorites from the year! Check out the top 5 get the celebrity looks of 2013 according to you!
1. Kathryn Bernardo. Looks like you couldn't get enough of this teen superstar because not 1 but 3 of her looks made it to the top of the list and we weren't surprised because her beauty looks great with any kind of makeup. Here are your favorites of Kathryn:
- Kathryn Bernardo's Dewy Makeup. This was the top makeup look of the year and we couldn't agree more—that glowing look is great all year round!
- Kathryn Bernardo's Glam Makeup. She looked stellar and you definitely wanted to recreate this look.
- Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup. We loved this beauty look too because it's perfect for any occassion.
2. Kim Chiu's Brown Smoky Eyes + Pink Lips. This look comes in close second because it looks great on any skin tone!
3. Julia Barretto's Glam Waves. With how gorgeous the young star looked, we weren't surprised this made it to the list! Click on the link to try it out.
4. Ariana Grande's Curled Half Ponytail. Because, who wouldn't want to know how to recreate the singer's signature hairstyle?
5. Julia Montes' Dark Brows. It's definitely a must to know how to achieve one of this year's top beauty looks!
Did your favorite celebrity beauty look make it to the list? Which did you like best? Leave a comment and let us know!