Try These Hairstyles to Make Your Face Look Slimmer
Besides contouring and dieting, there is another way to make your face appear slimmer—by simply getting the right hairstyle that can deemphasize plump cheeks or a wide jawline. Read on to see our recommended 'dos:
1. Highlights. Subtle hints of lighter hues on your strands, especially on the ends, soften a strong jawline.
2. Lob. This cut highlights the neck and collarbone, which creates angles on the face. Also, opting for sharp layers or an assymetric cut can downplay plump cheeks.
3. Side-swept bangs. Sideswept bangs with textured ends that end before the nose can make a round face appear longer and thinner.
4. Long layers. The soft, cascading layers frame the face nicely, thus creating a skimmer face illusion.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.