Now that the new year is finally upon us, it's the best time to update your skincare regimen. We know how time-consuming it can be to stick to a routine every single day, so we've prepped a list of hassle-free skincare staples that won't use up your precious allowance. Multi-purpose and easy-breezy, these budget-friendly essentials will pamper your skin as you breeze through group presentations and ace finals week. Shop them below!
1. Every foolproof skincare regimen needs a gentle yet thorough cleanser that preps your skin. For a tried-and-tested formula, try Oxecure's pH-balanced cleanser.
2. For all the makeup junkies out there, don't forget to use an oil-based cleanser before washing your face. Sunnies Face offers a micellar water-cleansing oil hybrid that doesn't feel greasy at all.
3. Keep your skin soft and juicy all day with this non-sticky moisturizer. It's weightless, hydrating, and oh-so-smooth.
4. This pink powder will soothe those angry red pustules that always pop up on your most stressful days. A little goes a long way—just dab and leave to dry overnight!
5. If you're not big on sun protection, this lightweight sunscreen will convert you into a certified SPF addict. It's packed with so many star ingredients that it can even double as your moisturizer!
6. Keep excess sebum at bay with this fast-absorbing emulsion from Isntree. A K-beauty godsend for oily-skinned gals who don't like moisturizers!
Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion, P909, Available on Shopee
7. Struggling with persistent acne? This cult-fave spot treatment will banish stubborn dark spots and new zits at the same time.
8. Lots of celebs swear by this handy little tube for a reason: It can fix nearly anything and everything! From dry lips to cracked skin, this OG fave will never let you down.