Whether you’re dining fancy with your long-time partner or catching a movie with your happy crush, date night is your best opportunity to up your beauty game. We’re talking soft smokey eyes, flushed cheeks, kiss-worthy lips, and everything in between that makes you feel your most beautiful. But if you haven’t found your go-to flirty look, we’re here to treat you to some celebrity inspiration.
Below, scroll through eight romantic celeb-approved makeup ideas to recreate on your upcoming date night:
1. For that seductive gaze, go for a soft, winged eyeliner look instead of your usual cat-eye. Dust some shimmery shadow along the center of your lids and lash line to contrast the smokey wing.
2. Effortless and sultry, the foxy eye trend is a go-to makeup look for date nights and weekend parties. Pair it with loose waves and nude lips to radiate off-duty model vibes.
3. You can never go wrong with the classic drunk blush look. Apply a peach tint liberally to your cheeks, nose bridge, and lips, then smudge it out for that barely-there effect.
4. If you want to make your eyes look bigger, white eyeliner on your waterline should do the trick. Add to that bushy brows and wispy falsies, your alluring look is guaranteed to turn heads.
5. Amp up your natural radiance with a lustrous warm-toned blush. Keep packing on the highlighter until you’re a glowing goddess!
6. Love minimalist looks? After lightly sculpting your cheeks with a bronzer, use that same product all over your eyelids for the subtlest wash of color.
7. Of course, our list wouldn’t be complete without a classic red lippie. Our tip: Be light-handed with the rest of your makeup to let your pout take center stage.
8. A monochromatic pink look is fun, youthful, and romantic all at once. You can even sweep a rosy-toned highlighter along your nose bridge and cupid’s bow if you’re feeling a little extra.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!