This stylish up-do is glamorously modern.
- Pull fronts and sides of hair into a super high half-ponytail. Secure with an elastic band.
- Part tied hair into three sections. Twist each section, coiling towards the scalp and creating a small loop.
- Keep hair sections secure with criss-crossed bobby pins, leaving a few ends loose and tousled. Use as many pins as possible to make sure the style will hold.
- Apply hairspray to keep hairstyle in place.
- So easy-to-use!
Ceramic Styling Straightener, price available upon request, Babyliss.
- Give your hair some TLC with nature’s finest ingredients.
Nature’s Gate Organic Shampoo, P375, Beauty Bar.
- Leaves hair soft and easy to detangle.
Matthew James Leave in Treatment, P450, Beauty Bar.
.~'* GRAB THE MAG! *'~.
Get more tips from Candy's Prom Special free with Candy's January issue!
For back issues, call Loel/Vivian at Filbar's, Inc. 4162459/4139688/7262784