When it comes to pretty, fresh-faced makeup, Jayda Avanzado is your girl. The 19-year-old singer has the ‘no-makeup’ makeup look down pat, but she’s also not afraid to experiment with adventurous looks when the situation calls for it. Whether you’re into dewy blush or bold smokey eyes, we bet you’ll spot a cop-worthy look among her many cute photos on Instagram.
But if you’re too lazy to go through her feed yourself, we’ve already rounded up eight of her best makeup looks to date. Keep scrolling to see the pegs!
1. Brown smoky eyes and nude glossy lips are classic beauty staples you can always count on. Jayda wears the combo with a peachy blush for that subtle pop of color.
2. You can fake a post-workout flush with a reddish lip and cheek tint. To make the color look natural, concentrate the product on the center of your lips and your nose bridge.
3. On your *feeling extra* days, swap out your black eyeliner for a colored one instead. Jayda goes for a fun purple to enhance her pretty brown eyes.
4. The 'clean girl' trend has been a fave among many Gen Z stars lately, including Jayda! To DIY, you’ll need some strong-hold brow gel and tons of highlighter.
5. If you're bored of natural looks, opt for dark smokey eyes that bring the drama. Follow with a nude lip to balance out the look.
6. A Swiftie at heart, Jayda doesn't hesitate to copy her idol's signature red lip and cat-eye combo. It's a classic look that will *never go out of style.*
7. As seen on Jayda, toasty terracotta hues look gorgeous against Filipina skin tones. Jayda’s monochromatic look is a fuss-free option, but you can also pair the color with other warm-toned shades.
8. Intimidated by a red lip? A soft berry shade like Jayda’s is a great place to start!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!