When it comes to youthful LOTDs, you can always count on Cassy Legaspi to go the extra mile. We usually spot her sporting simple eye looks and glossy lips, but honestly, every look she wears is a total serve! Her IG feed is basically a gold mine for effortless makeup pegs, and the only complaint we have is that we can never choose a fave.
If you’re running a little low on beauty inspo, Cassy’s fresh looks are guaranteed to bust you out of that rut. Keep scrolling to see eight Cassy-approved makeup looks that you should definitely recreate:
1. Yup, the drunk blush look is still very much a thing! Our tip: Find a reddish lip and cheek tint like Cassy’s for a natural-looking post-workout flush.
2. To mimic Cassy’s fluttery lashes, wiggle your mascara brush from the base of your lashes, then keep sweeping it upwards. So as not to overwhelm the flirty eyes, opt for a barely-there blush and lippie.
3. PSA: A bronze smokey eye is a classic go-to that will always have your back. Cassy wears the look with a peachy radiant blush to bring out its golden undertones.
4. It’s worth trying out a smokey wing if you’re growing tired of your typical cat-eye. According to Cassy, you can even bring the color down to your outer corners for that lived-in feel.
5. After an all-nighter, apply a white eyeliner to your lash line to fake a well-rested gaze. Finish with a blotted lip in an ultra-pretty mauve hue.
6. Not that confident with your blending skills? A monochromatic look is a fun yet fuss-free alternative!
7. Complement a dewy base with bold lashes and brows. Follow with a black eyeliner along your bottom waterline to really bring the drama.
8. If you’re not quite ready to pull off shimmery eyelids, go for a subtle glittery lash line instead. Swipe on a clear lip gloss for that juicy '90s-inspired pout.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!