Ways You Can Style Your Hair Like A Celeb For Your Upcoming Parties
Come the holiday season, our schedules are automatically packed with all sorts of parties—family gatherings, high school reunion Christmas parties, and of course, tons of get-togethers with blockmates. It could get a little overwhelming, we know, but it doesn't have to be! This year, why not plan your glam looks ahead of time? It would automatically slash one thing off your to-do list and save you the stress. If you're in a pinch about how to do your hair, for one, we present you with a few party-ready ideas you can save for later:
1. A timeless hack for an "I tried" vibe: Put your hair up in a neat bun. Consider it your fail-safe option for those dressy dinner parties or when you're wearing a statement outfit and don't want any sort of hair-related distraction.
2. The soft swish of a sleek ponytail is a sight for sore eyes on the dance floor. Not to mention the fact that you can easily transition it from a formal dinner to the after-party.
3. In need of a hair accessory? Grab a ribbon from your gift wrapping stash and turn it into a makeshift headband.
4. Save the glamorous curls for your next debut and add texture with messy waves instead. Don't skimp on the texturizing spray to achieve that extra oomph.
5. For those casual get-togethers, go for a half-ponytail that'll tame thick locks for photos. Throw in a cute scrunchie for a sublte retro touch.
6. Feeling extra? Channel some big Kim K energy with long mermaid waves. (Tip: Get tape extensions on your hair on the week of your party to save time!)
7. Here's a five-minute look for you, short-haired ladies: Spritz some hairspray on your brush and comb it through your strands to push them back into a sleek 'do.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.